Guild Wars 2
- ArenaNet's in-house engine - Works great and looks great. I, by no means have a top-of-the-line machine however, the game ran well in beta. A few hiccups here and there, but what I'd expect.
- Aesthetics - The world is alive and looks fantastic. The game currently runs in DX9, but is said to support DX10/11.
- Weapon Swapping - I haven't been able to weapon swap in combat in an MMO in a long time. The ability to go from staff to sword and board and back is fucking awesome.
- Abilities - There's no ability diarrhea. There are a lot, yes, but I don't have 10 hotbars full of them. There's one hotbar. Slots 1-3 are for my mainhand abilities, slots 4 and 5 are for my offhand, 6 is my healing and 7-10 are for my elite and utilities. Hotbars 4 and 5 change according to my offhand weapon or my two-handed weapon.
- Classes - Well thought out and each one feels different. The Guardian is one of my choosing. Nothing like being able to create a barrier and toss people whilst healing myself and allies.
- Combat - Played like a balanced mix between FPS and MMO.